Frequently Asked Questions
HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS?
Most new customers have a few questions about the SkyTrailCash.com process, so we've gathered the most common ones together here for your convenience. For additional information, please see our list of Frequently Used Terms. Note: If you have questions about your loan application status, loan payments, extensions, etc., these inquiries must be answered directly by the lender who is handling your loan application. Your lender's contact information will be sent to you after your application has been submitted.
- What is an installment loan?
- Can I qualify for an installment loan?
- How much can I borrow?
- How do I receive the money I borrow?
- Can I still get a loan if I have bad credit?
- How long does it take?
- Do I need a fax machine or printer?
- If I already have a installment loan outstanding, can I still qualify?
- How do you protect my private information?
- How do I check the status of my loan?
- How will I know if I'm approved?
- When will my 1st installment loan payment come due?
- When do I repay?
- Is my loan secure and confidential?
WHAT IS AN INSTALLMENT LOAN
It's a loan that can provide you with needed extra cash before your next pay date! The number of payments as well as payment amount is pre-set when the loan is obtained, and the amount of the loan is usually between $100.00 and $1,000.00
Can I qualify for an installment loan?
Yes, it's easy to qualify! To be approved for a loan, you only need:
- Proof of a consistent source of income for at least the past 90 days
- To be 18 years of age or older and a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- To have a take home pay of at least $1,000.00 per month after taxes
- To have a valid checking account in your name
- To have a valid email address, a current home phone number (as well as a work phone number, if applicable).
HOW MUCH CAN I BORROW?
You can apply for any amount between $100.00 and $1,000.00. The amount you are approved for will be determined from the information submitted on your application.
HOW DO I RECEIVE THE MONEY I BORROW?
After your installment loan is approved, the money is electronically deposited into your checking account and available the next business day. However, if you would like to receive your money instantly, you can pay an additional fee and have your funds wired directly into your checking account. For more information on Same Day Funding, click here.
CAN I STILL GET AN INSTALLMENT LOAN IF I HAVE BAD CREDIT?
Yes, you can! You don't need good credit to receive a loan — your regular source of income is your security. SkyTrailCash.com does not utilize traditional credit bureaus in the same manner employed by other lenders. By completing and submitting the website application on this website, however, you acknowledge that you are applying for a loan. As part of our underwriting process, we verify applicant information through certain national databases including - but not limited to - Clarity, DataX and Factor Trust; we may pull your credit to determine your eligibility and ability to repay.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
As little as 3 minutes to fill in the application and just a short phone call to verify application information. The process can be completed, in most instances, within 5 minutes.
DO I NEED A FAX MACHINE OR PRINTER?
These items are not required. We will need to speak to you by phone to finalize your application process, and other details may be resolved via email, text message, or live chat on the occasions we may need additional banking and employment verification information. You will only need a printer in the event you wish to print out a paper copy of your loan agreement.
IF I ALREADY HAVE AN INSTALLMENT LOAN OUTSTANDING, CAN I STILL QUALIFY?
Of course! Even with another installment loan outstanding you may still qualify for a installment loan.
HOW DO YOU PROTECT MY PRIVATE INFORMATION?
HOW DO I CHECK THE STATUS OF MY LOAN?
After your loan application is approved, we will send you an email with a unique username and password for you to access your account.
HOW WILL I KNOW IF MY LOAN IS APPROVED?
SkyTrailCash.com will contact you and/or you will receive an email notification to complete the application process. If your application is denied, you will receive a notification.
WHEN WILL MY FIRST LOAN PAYMENT BE DUE?
On your payment schedule, which should be reflected on your contract after the application process, the first payment will generally be due on your next pay date. Your payment schedule will continue every pay date until the loan is paid in full. For a sample of the payment fees and schedule, please click here.
Note: You always have the option to pay your loan off in full with no pre-payment penalty. In fact, SkyTrailCash.com encourages the accelerated reduction of loan principal to reduce the total of payments made by the customer, thereby reducing the overall cost of credit.
WHEN DO I REPAY?
You won't have to pay anything until your first payment due date. Your first loan payment will be due on your next pay date that falls at least 5 days away. If your next pay date is less than 5 days away, your due date will be the following pay date. Your full repayment schedule for your installment loan will be disclosed in your loan agreement.
If the due date of a specific payment in your installment loan cycle falls on a weekend or holiday, your due date will automatically be adjusted to either the business day before or after the conflicting date, according to the terms of your loan agreement. At any time you may contact us to:
- Pay your loan in full early by paying the principal loan amount plus the finance fee due.
- Continue to pay multiple payments on your loan per your contracted schedule. You can always make an additional payment toward the principal, which will reduce the overall amount paid on the loan.
- You may make any scheduled payment on or before the due dates of those payments by ACH direct debit, debit card or by cashiers check or money order directed to us at: Ningodwaaswi, LLC, P.O. Box 1115, Lac du Flambeau, WI 54538 , or other forms of payment acceptable to us.
IS MY LOAN SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL?